пятница, 28 февраля 2014 г.

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

Hello everyone!
It's the end of February and Graphic 45 is looking for new designers! i've been waiting the whole year for this announcement so it's time to show my best projects.

We Want You Design Poster 2014 (2) (1)

First of all I'd like to show Christmas Album using The Twelve Days of Christmas, that line really blows one's mind so hold to your seats)) I was trying to make an album each page of that shows one specific day or two with lots of pockets and hidden places for notes. I'm absolutely happy with the result.



















Impressive collection, yeah?))

The next project is another album featuring The Secret Garden line that rocks last summer.

This page contains transparent acrylic half-page:

So this is the reverse side:

















The next project highlights Place In Time Collection. The first time I saw I fell in love with this line. Really gorgeous! The cover represents year circle the way seasons come and go.















Also I'd like to show alter-art item - assemblage clock





Last week I made a series of vintage cards for my male colleagues:





And coastal-themed card:

Spring cards:



The next one is Travel Album







So this is it. Hope you enjoyed my projects!))

1 комментарий:

  1. Anna, thank you for sharing your gorgeous work with Graphic 45 for our DT call. Your minis are beautiful and filled with wonderful details. Happy Papercrafting!

    ОтветитьУдалить